Monday, March 9, 2020

Reshooting Blog

After doing the peer review assignment in class last week, my group and I decided that we needed to reshoot some scenes. The group that reviewed our original video told us the parts of the film that we should retake so that our video would be good to turn in. So my group decided that we should go out and film some of the scenes that the peer review group suggested. We all decided that the best day to film was Sunday because on both Friday and Saturday there was too much wind so it would have made the filming process a lot more complicated and also the dialogues would have been covered up by the wind. On Sunday Ryan picked both Camilo and I up from my house and we went to film the scenes at the park. Unfortunately as we were working it started raining very hard so we had to wait for the rain to stop and to kill time we went to eat. After a little we came back from the restaurant it finally stopped raining so we got back and quickly started working again because we didn't have much time before it got dark outside. The peer review assignment made our filming a lot easier because they told us the things we were missing in our video and also the things we did wrong so once we knew what we had to fix it was very easy to fix it. I think that now our video looks very good and it is ready to be submitted. I had a lot of fun and I learned plenty of new stuff working on this challenging film project with my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment