Thursday, March 12, 2020

Reediting Blog

Last Sunday, my group and I met up to reshoot some scenes that our peer review group told us we should reshoot. Yesterday, I edited the new parts into the film and erased the parts that were kind of choppy. Editing the new parts into the film was getting a little bit confusing for me because I am not very familiar with the iMovie app. I had some trouble erasing the old parts of the film because I would make the mistake to delete more than I was supposed to, for example I had to take out a clip that was four seconds long but I don't know why my computer kept taking out a three extra seconds. The first time it happened I didn't even realise until I was done, I was rewatching the film after I thought I was done editing and I saw that there were three seconds of  black screen while there should've been a clip instead. Once I was done adding the new clips, I had to fix some of the titles that we had. Fixing titles was pretty easy because I just had to fix what I typed it wrong. I had to fix my name because when my group member wrote he misspelled it on accident. I also had to change the position of some of the titles because some of them where positioned on the actors covering their face. I thought that if I left it like that it wouldn't look very acceptable. I am very glad that my group and I have been working on the film a lot because I think that the more work, time, and effort we put into it, the better the final movie it is going to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment