Saturday, February 1, 2020

Title Research: Sabrina

This website is very helpful for researching movie titles for our specific genre. The reason I am looking at this website is to advance my knowledge on movie titles. I am looking specifically for my genre and what it looks like. Also how real people in the industry make the titles. The title design is usually linked with the genre. I learned many things from this website because it had so many things to look at. For example, something I learned from this website is how certain genres have certain movie titles to match the connotation of that genre. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, is a horror movie that has a very interesting title. This specific title caught my eye because ive seen the movie. Also the fount is very fitting for this film because it is creepy. Also the color of the fount is good because its yellow, which you don't see often so it is special. It is also creepy because it has a black figure and a bear tree with falling leaves. This highly advanced my knowledge on the subject of title design. Even though it was not my genre, analyzing any movie can help you. I now know that your title has to fit the connotation of your genre, and it needs to be eye catching and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment